THE ELECTRIC SHIP OF THE FUTURE IN THE NOW – Q30
The Q30 project was born with the clear goal of bringing a 100% electric boat to the motorboat market that provides a unique driving and voyage experience and that combines the speed of a motorboat with the quiet, close-to-nature sailing experience of sailing experience.
Therefore, the heart of the Q-Yachts concept is silence. Thanks to the Oceanvolt AXC20’s state-of-the-art electric motor and the hydrodynamically improved hull dreamed up by the Finnish design firm Navia, the Q30 delivers vibration-free and unparalleled quiet driving.
Careful design of the stern contributes to the reduction of the stern wave generated during high-speed driving, thus ensuring outstanding cruising speed in electric navigation and the range that can be covered with one charge.
It’s no coincidence that the Q30’s motto is ‘enjoy the ride, not just the arrival’.
- 0% emission – 100% electric drive
- Elegance and style – sleek, avant-garde design
- Silent operation – Oceanvolt AXC engine and optimized propeller
- The ideal combination of speed and range
- Minimal maintenance – maintenance-free motor and battery system
- Intuitive, easy to use – custom-developed tablet application
- Easy transport – 2.2m wide and weighs only 1600 kg
Main technical data
Hull overall length: 9.3m
Travel speed / 6 knots (11km/h) : 10 hours- 111 km
Fast traveling speed / 9 knots (17km/h) : 5 hours – 78 km
Max speed / 15 knots (28km/h) : 1.5 hours – 42 km
|SILENT CRUISING SPEED||FAST CRUISING SPEED||MAX SPEED|
|6kn ( 1 1 K M / H )||9kn ( 1 7 K M / H )||15kn ( 2 8 K M / H )|
|10h (60 NM)||5h (42 NM)||1,5h (22 NM)|
|OCEANVOLT AXC20||OCEANVOLT 30KWH|
|Electric Motor with 20kW Continuous Power||Lithium Battery Pack|
Read more here: EN-STANDARD EQUIPMENT