The ESCOBART 625 ECO is an innovative purely electric powered catamaran. The reliable Torkeedo motor combined with a set of photovoltaic panels makes the unit practically self-sufficient. It is characterized by wide functionality and adaptation to the needs of users. It can be present in any configuration of seats and tables. The catamaran is 100% environmentally friendly and allows us to swim in places marked with the SILENCE ZONE. This allows you to fully enjoy the beauties of nature. The ESCOBART 625 ECO is intended for commercial use, both for family recreation, day cruises on lakes and rivers, as well as a place to organize social meetings. It enriches the offer of every entity that handles tourism.
Model “D” hull consists of polyethylene floats. The shape of the floats and the workmanship ensure the load-bearing capacity of the structure and high stability, which means that it is comfortable to use (no inclination). Frame made of aluminum profiles.
The deck is made of special plates resulting from the removal of plastic waste in the recycling process, thanks to which we fit into the image of environmental protection! The boards used have high resistance to moisture, water, substances and chemicals as well as UV rays. The floor is made of waterproof plywood laminated on both sides with TEAK imitation. The walls and the roof are a light built-in structure made of aluminum profiles and laminated boards.
- Outboard Torqeedo Cruise 2-4kW
- 4 24V (48V) 180AH SOLAR MARINE batteries, energy supplement – charger and port connection socket
- Hybrid inverter
- Steering (hydraulic optional)
- Interior lighting with LED strips
- Outdoor lighting – on the sides and under the roof with BLUE LED strip, top lamp, LED navigation lighting
- Audio system – radio with USB connection, bluetooth + 4 speakers, (subwoofer optional)
- 3 x USB + cigarette lighter socket
- 4 x monochrome photovoltaic panels 320 W or more (piece size 99.5 x 160) 7 life vests + 3 for children placed under passenger seats + all other equipment (fire extinguishers, blankets, gloves) according to inland navigation regulations
- 4 pieces of stainless steel cleats
- Passenger seats for 10 people, upholstered with the highest quality Silvertex or Diamante materials
- Optional tables (glass, wooden, plastic)
- Stainless steel ladder
- The helmsman’s seat is fully adjustable on an aluminum leg
- Steering wheel
- Optional bimini top on the front seats